Articles About Minimum Viable Security
At Gemini Security Solutions, we believe that all organizations need to reach a minimum level of security that is viable for their organization. This post serves as a collection of articles that describe the meaningful components of minimum viable security (MVS).
- The post that started it all: Minimum Viable Security.
- A cautionary tale about Small Businesses Under Attack that describes what happens when organizations don’t take minimum viable security seriously.
- The article Are You Prepared for a Security Breach? describes why incident response is a necessary part of MVS.
- Even startups need to take MVS into account, so they Don’t Startup On The Wrong Foot. There’s also more information about How Smart Startups Invest In Security.
- Rogue hotspots and firewalls make an appearance in Are Your Doors Really Closed?
- The danger of overdoing it with security – the opposite of MVS – is the point of Don’t Overdose On Security.